In this version some monsters may be generated asleep. This means that you have a chance to sneak past them or simply move up close and whack them on the head! I will add a lot more features around the new sleep status. Spells that will make monsters fall asleep, backstabbing of sleeping monsters and so on
Rangers should also rejoice as I've upped the chance of finding a better bow and also added an Elven Bow and a Crossbow to the ranged arsenal.
- Added Elven Bow. Low weight, high damage.
- Added Crossbow. High weight, very high damage.
- Monsters can be generated asleep
- Added a settings menu and moved key bindings and language settings there
- Android - Reintroduced the option to change tile size
- Language settings shown the first time Dweller is launched
- Selected language is now properly saved between games
- It is no longer possible to kill yourself if a spellcast backfires