Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Dweller 1.24.29 now on Google Play

I have released a few beta versions these last few months and iteratively worked towards a new stable version with the new UI. The Dweller betas have now reached a point where they are stable enough for general use, and I have decided to upload the latest beta to Google Play. The J2ME version is not released yet, since I need to look into some memory issues before I make a new J2ME release. Enjoy! Source and comments: http://ift.tt/1jpqZea

3 comments:

  1. I'm having an awful time with it on my phone and tablet. No navigation buttons, won't shut down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm sorry to hear that you have problems playing Dweller. What device are you playing on? I released a new version just now, it fixes certain device specific issue. Please give it a try and let me know if you still have problems.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting post I enjoyed read this

    ReplyDelete